- 01-Mar-2015 to 21-May-2015 (EST)
- Long Island, NY, USA
- Full Time
Full package of benefits including: Health, employer paid HSA, Dental/Vision, 401K with match and much more!
We are currently looking for more exceptional professionals to join our team in the capacity of Soarian Financial Subject Matter Expert.
•This Resource will be advising our client on best practices for Soarian Financials implementation. This requires knowledge of build, maintanance and support the Soarian Financial application.
• Review changes and upcoming developments in software applications.
• Communicate and advise the leadership group on software problems and issues to software development and support teams.
• Create documentation for supported systems and enhancements.
• Oversees design, testing and modifies complex systems, modules and/or approaches and required enhancements.
• Understands complex coding, reviewing, preparing test data, testing and debugging and implementing of
• Solid knowledge of hospital revenue cycle workflows- prefer Patient Financial Services experience
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Self-starter with strong interpersonal, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Learns quickly and adapt to change
• Interpersonal skills necessary to conduct training sessions, project meetings and seminars with all levels of an organization.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!